KDE It is for me the environment with the best finish / finish, I definitely like it above the rest. Although I always thought that the colors that come by default are not ugly or unpleasant, but they lacked "life".
I have just discovered some colors that are magnificent, it is just what I was looking for ... really, I find them perfect *-*
I leave you some applications, so you can see what I am talking about:
To have these colors (actually they look a bit sharper, but in the screenshots they got a bit opaque hehe) is very simple.
1. Open a terminal, in it write the following and press [enter]:
cd $HOME && wget http://kde-look.org/CONTENT/content-files/147817-ForkedIaOraSteel.colors
2. Once this is done, we must open the System Settings, and go to Appearance of Applications:
3. When we double-click on the option I indicate above, another window will open, in which we select «Colors»In the menu on the left.
4. In the area on the right, we will be shown the ranges of colors that we have available, to install this new one that we download, click on the option «Import scheme ...«
I leave you an image of these last two steps, so that you understand better:
5. Once we click on Import schema, a window will open through which we will search in our personal folder (home) for the file that we have just downloaded (10147817-ForkedIaOraSteel.colors) and we double-click it.
6. Done, it only remains to select it (as selected in the previous image) and click Apply. These wonderful colors will be put on them 😀
Greetings and ... tell me, Do you like these colors or not? 😉