However, to facilitate learning how to use the new interface, Firefox will show a tour, in which he explains about the new functions that this version brings.
And this is not the only novelty that has us prepared Firefox. Here we leave the following novelties:
- Launch of the new Firefox Sync. Now there is no need to deal with tokens anymore.
- Gamepad API terminated and activated by default.
- Malay language support.
- ECMAScript Internationalization API activated.
- Implementation and activation of the Inputs number y color.
- Shared Workers finally implemented and activated.
- Promises enabled by default.
And many other new features.
On the side of the weasel, Iceweasel is now available in the official team backport Debian Mozilla from 8.23 pm (GMT -05: 00, Bogotá-Lima-Quito time), ahead of the experimental branch of the Debian repos.
For now, said update of Iceweasel It could happen between tomorrow (Wednesday, April 30) and Saturday (May 03), depending on how difficult it is to port said browser to other platforms such as ARM, Sun Sparc, Power PC and others (the first platforms to be ported will obviously be , i386 and amd64, respectively).
Anyway, I wish you a happy sailing with Australis. If you prefer an Opera-like interface, our colleague @elav offered us a solution, which is simple to implement.