First of all I make it clear that I do not need Microsoft Office, I have installed it because some of the people I have evangelized have asked me and I prefer that they run MO through Wine and not have to log in with Windows, which would be a greater evil.
On the other hand I must say that contrary to what I thought Microsoft Office 2007 is quite stable or at least it has not given me a problem although I must say that I have not used it for a long time
1) We look for the image .iso from the Microsoft Office 2007 installation cd.
sudo mkdir /media/office
sudo mount microsoft_office_2007.iso /media/office
2) We install PlayOnLinux, from the Software Center, Synaptic or by terminal with
sudo apt-get install playonlinux
3) We execute PlayOnLinux searching for it in Menu »Games» Playonlinux. for speed I prefer to do alt+f2 and run the command "Playonlinux"
4) We are going to "install", we look for Microsoft Office 2007 and we execute it.
5) We follow the script, choose to install via CD and look for the path where we put the .iso / media / office
The rest guys, is to install Microsoft Office as we would in Windows .. That's it.