Good morning, afternoon or evening. Because this is my first post on this beautiful site (I'm not birthday, I'm born!) I chose taking advantage of the fact that it is not here yet, and for the benefit of the friends of the site, to start from one of the roots of this issue that unites us. Or more precisely from your Kernel.
Because the only thing that I learned to program with flaws is myself; I let that Finn, who speaks Swedish and most likely started programming because it was cold outside (very cold), take the floor; and very well that it does.
Prague, January, 2012. Part 1 of 3:
Prague, January, 2012. (a little later) Part 2 of 3:
Prague or not Prague the interview January, 2012 (ending) Part 3 of 3:
I leave you a series of questions with which I would like to organize a debate:
- Have watched at least one video.
- Tell us what impression you have of the proprietary and free software models respectively.
- How do you think each of these models helps the world?
- What did you think of the horizontal organization model that Linus spoke about?
- Do you know another group, organization or company with models of organizational horizontality? Tell us which ones.
From Linux, we can be better.