|KmPlot is a program to plot functions, just write the function and the corresponding graph will be made.
It is part of the KDE Edu educational package and is distributed under the GNU license. It includes a powerful processor and allows you to trace different functions simultaneously and combine their elements to build new functions.
- Powerful function parser
- Very accurate metric printing
- Support for different types of graphs (functions, parametric, polar)
- Customizable visual settings (lines, axes, grid)
- BMP, PNG and SVG export support
- Allows you to save the session in XML format
- Zoom support
- Allows drawing the 1st and 2nd derivatives and the integral of a function
- Support for user-defined constants and parameters
- Several extra tools to draw functions: find the maximum and minimum values, obtain the Y value and fill the area between the function and the Y axis.
sudo apt-get install kmplot
pacman -S kdeedu-kmplot
As Kmplot is part of the KDE educational applications, it is probably already available in the official repositories of your preferred distro.
Más info: Kmplot