Are you one of those linuxers who loves to have a stack of live CD's with every available distro just to watch? "How does it work?"? If so, and if you also feel that this has already started to affect your economy, then this is done for you.
MultiSystem it will make your USB flash drive a true Swiss Army knife since it will allow you to quickly create a Live USB Multi-system. In short: you will have a bootable USB where the only limitation is the same capacity of the USB itself.
- Have installed Debian, Ubuntu or some derived distribution like Linux Mint since the installation script is specifically designed for these distributions.
- A USB stick with enough capacity for the number of distros you want to install.
- An internet connection.
- The first thing is to download the installation script here!
- You extract it, it can be in your personal folder, you will see the file "install-depot-multisystem.sh", Then you open a terminal -Applications> Accessories> Terminal- and type this in the directory where you have extracted the sh file: sudo ./install-depot-multisystem.sh
- In a few seconds, you will have installed MultiSystem and you can access the program from Applications> Accessories> MultiSystem.
How It Works
Its use is like taking candy from a baby, you just start the program, drag the ISO file of the distro you want to install on your pendrive and MultiSystem It will take care of all the work in a few minutes and have it available in a practical menu so you can choose what you want the next time you start your PC from that USB pendrive.