A little over a year ago, and then almost 5 months ago, here at FromLinux, we have published our first and second linux tribute, as a humble contribution and small support, for all those linux content creators on YouTube, That is, the linuxtubers.
Since then, we have noted with great pleasure that the Community of Spanish-speaking LinuxTubers has grown a lot, and is very more active and united, because they know each other better, and collaborate more with each other. Although, from time to time, they also argue and fight a bit, like "typical" linuxeros What are they.
And, before starting today's topic related to the «LinuxBlogger TAG» about me, Linux Post Install from FromLinux, we will leave the following related entries for later reading:
Table of Contents
- 1 The TAG of LinuxBlogger in FromLinux
- 1.1 About the LinuxBlogger TAG
- 1.2 Who is Linux Post Install from DesdeLinux?
- 1.3 The 10 questions of the TAG
- 1.3.1 What inspires you to create Linux content?
- 1.3.2 How have you promoted the use of GNU/Linux?
- 1.3.3 What GNU/Linux Distro do you like the most?
- 1.3.4 What good memory do you have related to GNU/Linux?
- 1.3.5 5 Programs that nowadays cannot be missing in a GNU/Linux Distro?
- 1.3.6 If you could change something for the general good of the community, what would it be?
- 1.3.7 What top 10 Spanish-speaking LinuxTubers channels do you recommend to learn?
- 1.3.8 Aside from GNU/Linux, what other IT content do you like to produce and consume?
- 1.3.9 What funny anecdote, related to GNU/Linux, can you tell?
- 1.3.10 What advice would you give to someone who writes content about GNU/Linux?
- 1.4 LinuxBlogger invited to continue with the TAG
- 2 Your Order
The TAG of LinuxBlogger in FromLinux
About the LinuxBlogger TAG
A good example of what was previously mentioned about the Most Popular Spanish-Speaking LinuxTubersAre the current YouTube video series who publish, called The LinuxTuber TAG.
Series of videos, where they tell us through a series of questions, about his life, knowledge, anecdotes and impressions GNU / Linux world. and that they end, inviting other LinuxTubers to continue the challenge.
And, although personally, I am not a LinuxTuber, I have decided to approach the challenge from the perspective of the LinuxBloggers. So here I leave this «LinuxBlogger TAG» about me, Linux Post Install from FromLinux.
Who is Linux Post Install from DesdeLinux?
The 10 most relevant points about me and my relationship with FromLinux are:
- Real name: Joseph Albert.
- Age: 46.
- País de origen: Venezuela.
- Profession: Informatics Engineer.
- Personal website: Tic Tac Project.
- Year of beginning in the use of GNU/Linux: 2006.
- GNU/Linux distros used over time: Knoppix, OpenSuse, Ubuntu, Debian and MX.
- Start date as Content Writer at DesdeLinux: January 2016.
- Number of articles written in FromLinux: More than 700.
- Linux related professional training: Integrated Linux Administration – Level I in 2014, Certified Linux Operator (CLO) in 2014 and Certified Linux Administrator (CLA) in 2015.
The 10 questions of the TAG
What inspires you to create Linux content?
From a very young age, I have loved reading and writing, learning and teaching. Above all, what has to do directly with Informatics and Computing, computers and their Operating Systems, especially GNU/Linux, as well as Free Software and Open Source. Consequently, since I was young, and on various websites, I have generated and shared Linux and non-Linux technological content. Thus, contributing my little grain of sand in favor of this field and its great world community, learning and teaching, through practical and useful articles, both technical and informative.
How have you promoted the use of GNU/Linux?
Firstly writing articles, guides, tutorials and manuals, both online for the general public, as well as for the organizations where I have worked. Which also includes training (training) for technical personnel. Also, I have created a few small GUI/CLI apps for GNU/Linux using the Bash Shell. And currently, I share my own Linux Respin called MilagrOS, with the entire Linux community to which I have access.
What GNU/Linux Distro do you like the most?
I have been a Linux user who has used few Distros in his life, but in terms of Servers and Desktop Computers I have almost always been using Debian and Ubuntu, while currently I only use MX Linux. Since, it is the one that I have liked the most so far, because it satisfies my IT needs on my current hardware, efficiently, while allowing me to save many hours/labor.
What good memory do you have related to GNU/Linux?
In 15 years, these have been many, both personally and professionally, my social environment basically revolves around the use and promotion of GNU/Linux. Therefore, I have had to participate and interact with many people, known and unknown, both online and in person. And consequently, there have been many good memories of that intense walk. But, basically to this day, my best memories come from my daily sharing with other Linuxers, both in my own Telegram channel, and in third parties.
5 Programs that nowadays cannot be missing in a GNU/Linux Distro?
- A Software Store with support for Flatpak, Snap and AppImage, like GNOME Software.
- A good maintenance and optimization manager, like Stacer and Bleachbit.
And for those who see them as essential, useful or fun, the following NO apps: Bottles, Flatseal, PortWine, Steam, VirtualBox, RustDesk, Telegram, Scrcpy, Conky Manager and Compiz Fusion.
If you could change something for the general good of the community, what would it be?
More than changing, it would be increasing. That is to say, it would increase the collaborative spirit among all, since most are only consumer users of GNU/Linux Distros. And more users are needed, content producers and application developers, and others who contribute more resources, through donations or the payment of free and open applications, but not free.
What top 10 Spanish-speaking LinuxTubers channels do you recommend to learn?
- Karla's Project
- Geek Salmorejo
- From Windows to Linux
- We like Linux
- The cave of the last dragon Last Dragon
- Crazy about Linux
- JAD Duck
Aside from GNU/Linux, what other IT content do you like to produce and consume?
To produce likes related content:
- Blockchain and DeFi technology.
- The Android operating system and its applications.
- The use and solution of problems in social networks
To consume I like content related to:
- Quantum physics.
What funny anecdote, related to GNU/Linux, can you tell?
Among the last ones that I have lived and enjoyed, have been some related to the creation of IT Linux Memes, of which I have generated, to date, around 400; and collected around 100 from unknown third parties. Sharing them in Telegram groups and Facebook Communities has been a pleasant, satisfying and very fun experience; full of funny moments and a great reception by most who get to see them.
What advice would you give to someone who writes content about GNU/Linux?
A useful advice would be to take care and improve the spelling and the originality of the content, through the use of browser add-ons or online tools. And, that they learn and apply «SEO» techniques, so that the content created reaches the greatest possible number of people, through better positioning in the results of Internet Search Engines.
LinuxBlogger invited to continue with the TAG
To conclude, I invite the LinuxBlogger Diego Germán González from Linux Addicts or any other LinuxBlogger from any website, to continue with said great challenge and beautiful linux initiative, in the field of LinuxBloggers, just as they do linuxtubers.
In summary, I hope that this small article related to the theme of the «LinuxBlogger TAG» and focused on my person, Linux Post Install from FromLinux, allow a higher level of trust and brotherhood, between you, our readers and visitors, frequent and occasional; myself, as a humble Linux and technological content creator; Y FromLinux, One Free Software, Open Source and GNU/Linux Blogs oldest and most reliable Spanish speaking worldwide.
If you liked this post, be sure to comment on it and share it with others. And remember, visit our «homepage» to explore more news, as well as join our official channel of Telegram from DesdeLinux, West group for more information on today's topic.