|As a all that months, let's review the 10 most read posts en Let's use Linux during the past month of September. This time the top 10 is a bit late because I was traveling but I am still sure you will find articles of interest.|
Top 10: November 2012
- How to make a complete backup of your PC and turn it into a live-cd
- Windows 8 vs. GNU / Linux: trick or treat?
- What differentiates a GNU / Linux distribution from the others?
- Canaima 3.1 available
- Do you want to know the new icons and the Ubuntu 13.04 desktop background?
- Commands to know the system (identify hardware and some software configurations)
- Latest news on Linux Mint
- Magazines about Linux and Free Software
- Replace default Android apps and install their free alternatives
- How to restore the applications installed in your distribution
Let's use Linux keeps growing
We have already broken the barrier of +7500 fans on Twitter, almost 6000 on Facebook, +4150 loyal followers through RSS. So thank you all!
If you want to help us and participate in the blog, we invite you to discover how to do it.
Don't forget that you can access our blog from: