Over 1.100 patches and a total of 141 bugs corrected, has been released Trinity Desktop version 184.108.40.206, a fork of KDE 3.5 you want to stay alive and not die in oblivion.
This release includes the following enhancements:
- Lock screen improvements
- The position of the icons of the connected devices
- The TDE menu reorganization
- Added controls to configure default mount options in KControl
- UTF8 encoding for webdav directories
- Updated Kate syntax highlighting
- Improved KMix startup
- Added global default shortcuts for KMix
- Improved Kaffeine plug-in support in Kopete
- Performance improvements for IMAP
- Support for Arj in Ark.
- Support for verification files in Ark
- Support for Utf8 encoding of filenames in Ark
- New keyboard shortcuts in KMPlayer
- Updated KMyMoney
- Updated KTorrent
- The new localization packages: gwenview-i18n, k3b-i18n, koffice-i18n
- The full list of changes can be found in the full changelog.
Trinity can be installed next to KDE4.x. since it detects and adjusts to the programs of this and therefore, the users can execute applications of KDE4 without any problem. You can get more information at Official site.