The explanation is really simple. Choqok like any other client of Twitter, allows us to read the tweets of users who “we continue"In addition to posting our own tweets, etc. All this without having to open the website of Twitter. But this doesn't stop there Choqok in addition to working with Twitter, works perfectly with identi.ca, and other similar networks (Status.net).
This new version has the following changes:
- New left bar (TabBar), which will show the different timelines (answers, audience, start, etc). Here is a picture of what this is:
- When a post is translated, a link is placed to the original post.
- Global or unified menu when the main menu bars are hidden, here is a photo:
- Button to Donate in the global menu as well as in the Help menu.
- Support for statistics is.gd (URL shortener)
- Now you can customize the font, here is a photo about this new option:
- Better view for chat mode, similar to the new one Identi.ca.
- Stand removed for untiny.com en Untiny Plugin.
- The URLs of Twitter that have been shortened twice, can now be expanded.
- Correction of several other bugs.
I clarify, I do not put photos of these latest modifications, simply because I do not have access to these sites (yes, I do not have access to Twitter), so I apologize for this 🙂
You can still download it from this link: Download Choqok 1.2
Greetings and enjoy these improvements 😀