El KSplash (also known for BootSplash) is that animation, or effect that our KDE It shows us when we log in, that is, what we usually see:
Well, we will put this other:
It represents very well ArchLinux ... simple, simple, beautiful 😀
To install it is simple, here are the steps:
1. Download the file: Download Simple ArchLinux KSplash
2. Open the System preferences and enter Workspace appearance.
3. Once there, we go in the left bar to where it says «Annunciator screen«.
4. We click on the button Install theme file, a window will open (as a Browse) through which we will search for the file we downloaded.
5. We select it in the menu and click on Apply.
I leave some photos for you to understand better:
And voila, it will be installed and configured 😀
If you use Chakra Linux, here you also have the possibility to use one like this:
And ... that of Chakra the truth is better, because the logo appears (the petals) as the desktop is loading 🙂
Once again haha, another excellent contribution from mcder 😀
Greetings and enjoy, since yesterday I use the Arch : )