The moment of startups began yesterday, but to this day more and more entrepreneurs dare to create great things in a short time and with an impact that is increasing. Launching startups is quite a fun, complex and sometimes risky task, the possibilities of growth and that your business model is scalable are primarily the bases for it to be successful, but associated with them are your innovative capabilities, marketing and above all your channels marketing.
Personally, I believe that the startups that will best position themselves in the market without the need for a large amount of capital are those that take advantage of the power of their collaborators with the use of new technologies and whose predominant marketing channel is the Internet.
For all the aforementioned, I am used to spreading those Open source tools that allow Startups to develop, be more innovative, more efficient and, above all, to cover areas that directly influence their well-being. StartupEngine for example, it is a powerful and beautiful CMS that allows startups to launch the web in a short time, even allowing those startups that do not have the necessary technological capabilities to also have a presence on the internet in a professional way.
What is StartupEngine?
It's a powerful and beautiful open source CMS created by Lucky rabbit, which is geared towards creation of web pages for startups that maintain an innovative design, with templates and web modeling that is clearly oriented to the "standard" structure used by most startups.
With StartupEngine we can create nice landing pages, which are complemented by a useful blog, documentation pages or features that each user can create. Similarly, the tool is equipped with a simple but powerful API that allows our content to be viewed from other applications or places.
StartupEngine provides powerful functionalities that allow us to manage users, roles, configurations, content, functions, design among others, it also has an advanced use of versioning based on git.
A demo of the application can be viewed here, and in the following gallery we can see some of its functionalities:
Among the various features of StartupEngine we can highlight:
- Free, open source and beautiful.
- Easy to install, with a fairly simple Heroku deploy and easy to understand code.
- Editing and parameterizing a website using StartupEngine is extremely simple and does not require any technical knowledge, its functionalities are available upon installation, so programming new functionalities is purely optional.
- It allows the creation of pages for startups with professional finishes, including the creation of landing pages, blog posts and the documentation of our projects.
- It integrates with third-party applications and services thanks to its powerful API.
- It allows managing roles and access to cms, users, configurations, contents, functionalities, etc ..., all from an advanced graphical or command line management.
- Advanced use of version control.
- Equipped with a design using Boostrap 4 + Vue.js, which can also be complemented with templates that we can make ourselves.
- It integrates an advanced editor that will allow us to make modifications of various types.
- Integration with statistical services.
- Many other features.
The easiest way to start using StartupEngine is by deploying the application in Heroku with the step indicated in its githubIn the same way, you can install it on a local server by following the steps that also appear there.