VLC, lord and master of the media player. As the title says, two little tips that I use that can be of help to someone.
Set the equalizer
I do not know if they have noticed that even when you modify some preset of the equalizer when closing and opening again the changes are not saved. What to do is:
- Ir a Tools »Preferences» All »Audio» Filters »Equalizer
- Where says Equalizer Preset select the preset you want to use, there is no difference between one and the other. I put the one with the headphones.
- En Band gain the gain of each of the bands must be noted, worth the redundancy.
- En Global profit well, what they want to put there.
- Save the changes and restart the application.
Prevent me from modifying the PulseAudio volume
Another little problem that bothers me a lot is the volume. If I increase it from the VLC it also increases it in PulseAudio, but if I decrease it, PulseAudio does not lower it again, the son of ... Those who have happened will understand me.
The solution is very easy.
- Ir a Tools »Preferences »Audio
- En Module of output select Out of augave ALSA.
- En Device put Default.
- Save and restart.